- Log in to your Klaviyo account
- Click on your avatar, then on ACCOUNT
- Locate the Settings menu and click on "API Keys"
- Copy your API Key (create one if needed)
- Log in to the Dashboard
- Click on SETUP > INTEGRATIONS
- Expand the Klaviyo section and click SETUP
Paste the API Key previously copied from your Klaviyo Admin.
The system will set up a new list on Klaviyo automatically, make sure to fill in all the required fields and click on NEXT when done.
The setup process creates the following merge fields to help you segment your data:
DD_InitialPage, DD_CouponId, DD_ReferrerSite, DD_ReferrerURL, DD_UTMSource, DD_UTMMedium, DD_UTMTerm, DD_UTMContent, DD_UTMCampaign, DD_Country, DD_DeviceType
Once you reach the last page of the wizard, click on FINISH to save the settings. If everything works as expected the system will show a "SAVED!" message.
Open you Klaviyo admin and click on Lists at the top of the screen. You should see the newly created list :)
- Open the campaign you want to connect to Klaviyo
- click on the Advanced tab
- set the "Export collected e-mails" dropdown to "Klaviyo"
- click on the green "SAVE" button
Great! Klaviyo is now ready to receive the e-mails collected from Drop-a-Deal.